Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine's Day Books

Looking for a book to give your valentine? We have several options for you.

A few of my favorites:

Pat the Bunny: Bunny Kisses is a touch-and-feel board book, with a button that makes a kissing noise when you press it. Very sweet!

Fancy Nancy Loves, Loves, Loves!, by Jane O'Connor, is a reusable sticker book featuring everyone's cherished (that's a fancy word for favorite) fancy girl, Nancy.



Hug Time, by Patrick McDonnell, was just published in November. It tells the story of a kitten who was "so filled with love he wanted to give the whole world a hug."


Another one I like is I Like You, by Sandol Stoddard Warburg, an ode to best friends of all ages. "I like you because..." the book begins, and lists reason after reason, ending finally with "I guess I just like you because I like you."

No comments: